The Kitty Todo app and homescreen widget order the tasks in your task list by due date, priority, and description, under the section headers Overdue, Today, Tomorrow, Next 7 days, Future, and Completed. A few things to point out about this:
- Each section header only appears if there are any tasks in its section.
- Any tasks with a due date of No due date appear at the very end of the Future section.
- The Completed section is where non-repeating tasks that you’ve marked as completed go, giving you a window of about an hour before Kitty Todo permanently deletes them from the database (in case you had marked a task as completed by mistake, and now want to uncomplete it).
To view, complete, or edit a task, scroll through your tasks to locate it — again, tasks are ordered under section headers by due date, priority, and description.
To edit a task, tap any part of the task other than the cat’s checkbox nose to bring up the Edit Task screen.
When you finish a task, tap its cat’s checkbox nose to mark it as completed.
- For a non-repeating task, this will move it to the Completed section as described above.
- For a repeating task, Kitty Todo will immediately schedule the next repeat, updating the list to move it to its new due date. Be aware that repeats are scheduled from the due date rather than the completion date. So if for example you had created a task that repeats once a week on Friday, but this week you completed it a day early, on Thursday, Kitty Todo will still schedule the next repeat for the Friday a week after the due date.
If you ever accidentally mark the wrong task as completed, or mark a task as completed and afterward realize it wasn’t as completed as you thought, follow these instructions to uncomplete it.
Read about Kitty Todo’s homescreen widget if you haven’t already done so — it’s a miniature version of the app that stays on your homescreen, letting you create, view, and work with your tasks as soon as you pick up your phone or tablet, without needing to scroll through apps.
Use Kitty Todo’s homescreen widget for maximum convenience – Kitty Todo · April 22, 2019 at 1:37 pm
[…] simpler: It’s a miniature version of Kitty Todo that stays on your homescreen, making adding, viewing, editing, and completing tasks on the fly as easy as picking up your phone or tablet, without […]