Kitty Todo documentation and answers.
Kitty Todo basics
- Creating tasks
- Viewing and working with your tasks
- Editing tasks
- Completing tasks
- Uncompleting tasks
- Use Kitty Todo’s homescreen widget for maximum convenience
- Use Kitty Todo for quick notes to yourself, too, not just tasks
- Using “No due date” tasks to help manage your time or brainstorm
Kitty Todo questions
- What if I complete a task before the due date?
- What if I don’t complete a task by the due date?
- What if I mark the wrong task as completed, or decide afterward that a task wasn’t really completed yet?
- What if I want a repeating task to stop repeating?
- What if I need to take a break on one or more repeating tasks?
- Why can’t I see the repeat options when adding or editing a task?
- Why did my task vanish from the screen after I edited it?